Maxxine Wright Second Stage
The Maxxine Wright Second Stage Program opened in late December 2010. The Second Stage program offers 24 units of supported affordable housing to women and their young children. Women who are pregnant or who have a youngest child under age 2 (older siblings are welcome) are given priority.
The Second Stage program has one full-time staff position, and works closely with the other Maxxine Wright Place programs to provide services.
How to get housing
In some cases you can contact the housing option directly, but we encourage you to contact Atira first and we can help find the best fit for your unique situation.
Phone: (604) 681-4437
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye