Imouto Housing for Young Women
Imouto Housing for Young Women is a 18-unit single room accommodation (SRA) hotel located at 120 Jackson Avenue and owned and operated by Atira Women’s Resource Society.
It offers long-term transitional housing for 15 young women; as well as two, short term, no barrier crisis beds. Staff is on site 24 hours each day, seven days a week and additional supports are offered by a partnership of community agencies including Watari, the Innercity Youth Mental Health Team, the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Vancouver (Nexus Program) and Vancouver Coastal Health.
There is also an intergenerational mentorship program in place. Activities include a community kitchen and garden as well a TV lounge and meeting space.
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye