Bridge Transition Program for Women
Bridge Transition Program for Women is located in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside. It is staffed 24 hours a day. Staff provides emotional support, referrals, resource information and advocacy.
Please note there are no guests allowed.
How to get housing
In some cases you can contact the housing option directly, but we encourage you to contact Atira first and we can help find the best fit for your unique situation.
Phone: (604) 681-4437
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye